Unclaimed Checks

Unclaimed Checks

Unclaimed Checks List

Type your name in the search field below
to see if you are on the list. 

If you have searched the list and believe the Clerk's Office is holding a check for which you have a claim, click here to visit the page to submit your inquiry. Be sure to select "Finance" from the Department drop-down and "Unclaimed Check" from the "what best describes your Finance issue or question" drop-down.

You may also call 407-836-2200 for more information.

To view the entire list, click here.

If you need ADA assistance, please email the Clerk of Court's ADA Coordinator or call (407) 836-2215. In addition, our ADA Coordinator is available to assist all persons with disabilities who need accommodations when interacting with the Clerk of the Court, or who need modifications to the Clerk of Court’s policies, practices, and procedures due to a disability

 (enter at least 3 characters)