Traffic Ticket Option 4: Enter Plea of No Contest (Nolo Contendere)
If you received a citation for one of the following violations you may elect to enter a Plea of No Contest (Nolo Contendere) in lieu of payment of the statutory fine or appearance in court:
You may elect to file a Plea of No Contest once in a 12-month period and no more than three times in your lifetime.
To submit a Plea of No Contest, do one of the following:
The court cost for this option is as follows:
PaymentThe Clerk of Courts offers several options for paying your traffic ticket:
Forms of PaymentAccepted forms of payment vary based on payment option. Please see below for details.
- Online: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- Mail: Personal check, money order, or cashier's check
In person: Cash, personal check, money order, cashier's check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
and American Express
- There is a $3.99 surcharge added to all credit card transactions
- Any document(s) received electronically by the Traffic Division after 5:00 pm Eastern Time will be time stamped the next business day
- Make checks payable to Orange County Clerk of Courts