Child Support

The court may order child support through several different case types, including Dissolution of Marriage, Paternity and, of course, Child Support.

When child support is ordered, the judge may direct the parties to pay one another or mandate that all payments be made through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU). When payments through SDU are ordered, the Clerk of Courts becomes the keeper of the records.

Please access the links below for additional information regarding child support.