Filing a Notice of Appeal

To appeal a verdict, sentence or judgment, you must file a Notice of Appeal. You can use an attorney to file the paperwork or file an appeal on your own.
If filing on your own appeal (without an attorney), visit the Florida Bar for helpful information regarding the process.
Please include your name, address and the case number. Appeals in all case types should be delivered or mailed to:
  • 425 N. Orange Ave.
    Room 210
    Orlando, FL 32801
You must provide payment when you submit your Notice of Appeal.


View our Appeals Filing Fee Chart.

Forms of Payment

Accepted forms of payment vary based on payment option. Please see below for details.
  • Mail: Personal check, money order, or cashier's check
  • In person: Cash, personal check, money order, cashier's check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
    and American Express

Please Note:

  • There is a $3.99 surcharge added to all credit card transactions
  • Make checks payable to Orange County Clerk of Courts

Requesting an Order to Seal or Expunge

For more information, visit the Seal and Expunge page of